The Transitional Minister Selection Process Task Force (TMSPTF) has been formed and mobilized, led by Ostin Warren, Vice President of the Board of Trustees.
The TMSPTF consists of:
Board of Trustees:
Suzanne Perry, President
Ostin Warren, Vice President
Leslie Dickerson, Recording Secretary
J. Harry Feldman
The task force has formed sub teams to conduct their work. The sub teams and their purposes are:
Process Team – Led by Paul Pinson
· Define the process, understand timelines and keep the master calendar of events for the team.
Congregational Communications and Linkage – Led by Dale Megill
· Define communication events and share information with the congregation
Information Packet Creation – Led by Richard Speck
· Prepare a competitive packet of information about our congregation and our needs for use by perspective candidates
Research Team – Led by Pat McGee
· Develop a plan and execute to gain information about perspective candidates to share with the task force and aid in our selection of a candidate
Interview Team – Led by Suzanne Perry
· Perform the interviews with perspective candidates
Contract Negotiation – Led by Suzanne Perry
· Review the UUA model contract, make changes and additions as needed to meet our congregational needs and negotiate with chosen candidate.
The TMSPTF and the sub teams are doing their preparatory work to be able to move quickly when we get the names of candidates and need to begin the actual selection process. We have no names at this time. Suzanne has been in contact with our UUA representatives and been told that we will have candidates in late March or early April.
We anticipate providing updates to the congregation about every two weeks as we proceed with our work. If you have questions or comments, please contact: