As the church year kicks into gear, church committees and teams start working together on many projects. Did you know about the tools available through the church office to help you with your work? Click on helpful hints to find out more:
- The church office is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 10:15 am-12:15 pm on Sundays.
- In the hallway outside the church office we have mail slots for all teams and committees. Don't see yours there? Ask Marina to set one up for you. You can leave notes or small items for folks in these mail slots. If they don't fit in the slot, you can leave items in the front office with a note describing who will pick it up. If an outside organization sends us mail addressed to your committee, we will put it in your mail slot. Please don't leave items in the front office without a note.
- The church web site has group pages for most groups and teams in the church. Articles that you send to Enews are also posted here. You can edit the description of your group, or request a group, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enews articles are also printed in the insert in the Sunday order of service.
- Email your articles to email@example.com by noon on Tuesdays for publication the following Friday. You can also request a single topic email on Wednesdays. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a slot.
- Need a room? Email email@example.com with your request, including date, time, name of meeting and set up request, if any.
- Need a table at coffee hour? Also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests. Space in Parish Hall is limited so we ask everyone to reserve a table in advance.
- Membership directory needed? We try to keep a printable directory available on the password protected section of the church web site and update it on a regular basis. We also have printed copies available in the church office.
- Don't have a password for the church web site? If you click on “log in/register” at the top of the page, you have the option to create a new account or request a new password. Follow the directions to obtain password access to the web site. Many of you have accounts already set up – last year accounts were set up for all current members – so an account may already be set up for you.
Thank you all for your shared ministry and support of First Unitarian Church! If you have questions about how to do things at First U, please email Marina at email@example.com and she can help you figure it all out.