On Sunday, May 6, 2018, at noon, we will conduct our Annual Meeting of the congregation. You will hear reports from the Board and the Executive Team. Voting members will:
- Elect the Nominating Committee, Board of Trustees, and Delegates for 2018 General Assembly.
- Hear a report on our current financial condition.
- Vote on the Capital Improvement Plan and view the Annual Meeting Presentation on Capital Improvements.
Vote on the budgets for Fiscal Year 2018-2019. You may view the Operating and Capital Budgets for next year, here.
- A detailed budget is available on request, email email@example.com.
- Affirm the members selected by the Board of Trustees to serve as the Search Committee for our next settled minister.
- Remember that we now have the option of PROXY VOTING if you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting. You can download a proxy form here. One member may hold ONE proxy for another member at the meeting. Please contact the church office if you would like a paper proxy form to give someone authority to vote on your behalf at the meeting.
- Our annual report is now available. The detailed report for our meeting is available here.
Voting members are members who participate actively in Church activities and make an annual financial contribution of record. Each Voting Member shall have the right to vote at any Meeting of the Congregation beginning 30 days after the date on which the Member signed the rolls.