Our Annual Congregational Meeting will be held at Noon on Sunday, May 15. You may attend online or in person. See below for more details.
If you are a voting member attending online:
– You must register on Zoom in advance!
– Here is the link to register.
– No online registration will be accepted after 8:30 a.m. Sunday May 15th.
– When you register, submit the names of all voting members attending with you on Zoom. Do not include the name of someone you will vote for by proxy. See below for directions on proxy voting. The votes of 4 people (including proxies) is the maximum that can be reported on one zoom connection.
– Please log on to Zoom as soon as possible after the service, no later than 11:45 a.m. We need to check people in online, just like we have to do in Parish Hall.
– We will start a brief training at 11:45 a.m. for the online voting process.
– If you have any problems, call phone support on 302-478-2384.
– Zoom access is for voting members only. Friends and associate members are welcome to watch the live streamed meeting on YouTube, see below.
If you are a voting member or a friend attending in the Sanctuary:
– Do NOT register on Zoom! – Voting members will check in after the service in Parish Hall and be given a voting card. – Friends and associate members are welcome to attend the meeting but cannot vote.
If you are a friend attending online:
– You will watch a live stream private meeting on YouTube at this link.
– To raise a question or make a comment, call phone support on 302-478-2384.
– Proxy voting will be allowed, both in person and online, with advance notification.
– A member is allowed to hold only ONE additional vote by proxy.
– Proxy forms must be submitted electronically before 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, May 15.
– Link to the Proxy Form is here.
Budget Information – UPDATED
Click here to view the proposed budget, which was updated after the budget meeting on May 1. You can request a detailed version of the new budget by emailing our Business Manager, Marina, at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 13. You can also view an updated summary of budget highlights, here.
Annual Report and Meeting Reports
To view our full color Annual Report, please click here. To view the Annual Report along with other information for the meeting, please click here. A special THANK YOU to Nancy Pinson who collects reports from the congregational leaders and staff and creates comprehensive reports on our church each year.
Voting Member List
To view the voting list, please click here. As per our bylaws, church members who have been members for at least 30 days, and who have made a contribution of record in the past 12 months, are considered voting members. Youth Members are also permitted to vote. Please contact Marina in the church office if you do not appear on the voting list before 3:00 p.m. Friday, May 13 if you would like to make a contribution in order to be able to vote on May 15