This is our church and our spiritual home. Together we have a unique opportunity to make our congregation a beacon for the Unitarian Universalist faith.
- This is our congregation: active, creative, and involved. We need worship and social space that can accommodate our current activities and future needs.
- This is our future: a world of possibility with new energy and unity that invites new members to join and strengthen our community
Although our pledge drive is over, we can always add to the funds already raised. We welcome gifts of all sizes to complete our vision for our church and call on all members to participate fully in the capital campaign.
Our Capital Improvement Project meets the expectations we expressed starting with the World Cafe process in 2017, that our physical facility be:
- Fully accessible for all who enter, including mechanized front doors to make them accessible, a chair lift to the Sanctuary, ADA compliant rest room off the Warner Room, and ADA compliant doors on Halstead. (c0nstruction to begin in spring 2019!)
- Technologically savvy by installing a state-of-the-art audio and visual capability (already in place as of Spring 2019!)
- Flexible to use our largest space in multiple ways by replacing our old, worn pews with new wood and upholstered chairs designed especially for sanctuaries. (coming Summer 2019)
- More attractive through improved lighting, new ceiling-to-floor translucent folding partitions with sound barrier to the Parish Hall; new lighter flooring in the Sanctuary, corridor and Parish Hall; new Parish Hall ceiling (Summer 2019)
If you have not already had a chance to pledge, you can fill out a pledge card for the mini capital campaign, here.
View our Stewardship campaign video: