From worship and music to children and youth programs and our justice initiatives, we are creating new possibilities at First U, in our community and the world.
Our seventh Principle, “respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part,” demonstrates that we are all inextricably linked to the well-being of others. It is through our connections that we develop trust and respect. Each of us gains insights into ourselves and grows personally. However we are connecting, we are creating possibilities to live our core values of love and compassion, growth and discovery, freedom and justice, wonder and joy.
With your generous support, we can create many possibilities:
• Welcome our new settled minister as we worship and celebrate with inspiring music
• Support our children and youth in their development
• Provide for connection and spiritual growth through our small group ministries
• Care for each other through our pastoral care program
• Strengthen our social justice programs which are core to our UU values
• Fully support our Unitarian Universalist faith so our much needed voice is heard locally, regionally, nationally, and in the world
• Reach out to those who would be Unitarian Universalist, and don’t know it yet, and welcome them into our home.
You can fill out a pledge card for the operating campaign, here.
View our video: