Our pledge drive for fiscal year 2023-2024 has ended. However, we accept pledges at any time. 

What does it take to run our church for a year? We experience each week what this congregation offers to us, to newcomers, and to the broader community. We provide:

  • Worship services in our building and online engage us in a deeper reflection of our lives and our concerns for our world. Each service allows us to feel supported and inspired by preaching, music, meditative prayer, and fellowship with one another.
  • Soul Matters small groups and hybrid adult programming (LifeStream programs) to support our ongoing growth, learning, and relationships with one another.
  • Religious exploration programs for our children and youth and their families include learning, worship, social justice projects, and a community to nurture them in their unfolding lives and faith.
  • Music, choirs and concert programs such as the Diamond State Concert Band Holiday Concert.

As a congregation, we support others in the broader community through direct service and advocacy as we endeavor to live out our UU Principles in tangible and impactful ways.

Our church community, friends, and neighbors rely on our services. To maintain and build upon what we currently do, we want to ensure that all of us know what it takes financially to support what we are doing now and what it will take to sustain what our congregation does into the future.

Do you know what the financial outlook is for our church? Please click here for information on our budget planning for next fiscal year 2023-2024.

Wondering how to determine a fair amount to give based on your income? The UUA Fair Share contribution guide is available at this link.

Ready to Pledge?

  • If you would like to pledge using our on line form, please click here.
  • If you prefer using paper, you can pick up a paper form in the church office or click here to print a form.

Automated Giving?

  • If you use automated giving you will need to set up a new authorization for the next fiscal year. You can do so by going to this link, or printing this form and returning it to the church office.