Thank you for helping us protect each other and our community. If you are ready to upload your vaccine card, please scroll down.
Covid 19 Community Level
When New Castle county is in the low community level zone per the CDC County Level Page, masks will be optional and we will not verify vaccination for Sunday worship. Otherwise, we will continue to follow the requirements listed under Pandemic Safety Requirements listed below.
We will determine which community level applies on Thursdays and we will include the status in Friday Enews along with links to applicable pandemic requirements.
Pandemic Safety Requirements for Medium and High level community transmission:
- Adults must wear a properly fitting, preferably N95 or KN95, mask. Children (aged 2 years and older) and youth must wear properly fitting surgical or KN95 masks. Cloth masks and bandana type coverings will not be accepted as substitutes. We will have KN95 masks available if you do not have one.
- Do not come into the building if you have had a known recent exposure to someone with the virus or have any symptoms.
- Adults and children 5 years old and above must show proof of vaccination against Covid19. Up to date vaccination is required, including boosters for eligible persons. Learn more about eligibility, here.
How to record your vaccination record at First U:
Vaccination status must be recorded with the church office prior to or upon entering the building for worship services or children’s activities when pandemic conditions require. We encourage everyone to provide their proof of vaccination so that we already have your proof of vaccination on file in case we need to verify vaccination during high transmission periods.
- You can upload an existing image of your vaccination card with our online registration form, below. Please note each individual must register separately.
- You can take a photo of your card with your smart phone and then upload the image into the online registration form.
- You can scan your card with a scanner connected to your pc or use a scanner app on your smart phone and upload it to the registration form.
- If you are unable to access the form to upload your card, or are unsure how to do it, you can email the scanned image or photo to our Business Manager, Marina, at email@example.com.
- You may bring your card with you to the worship service and we can take a photo of it.
- You can stop by the church office during office hours and one of the office staff can scan it for you.
- You can make a copy, print it and then mail it to the church office.
Once your vaccination status is recorded, we will generate a list for Sunday worship. Adults will be asked to initial their name on the list each Sunday rather than having to show proof again. You only need to upload your vaccination card one time.
All vaccination records will be maintained on our secure server. Children’s and youth’s vaccination status will be maintained privately by the Director of Religious Exploration.
Please do not hesitate to contact the church office if you have any questions. Email our Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office. Lists for worship are prepared by 2 pm Friday afternoons. You can upload any time, but may be asked to show your card at the door if you upload after we create the Sunday list.
Vaccination Card Registration Form